The Matrix 4 trailer was finally released this week and holy moly does it look amazing. Seriously, stop whatever you’re doing and watch it right now if you haven’t already seen it. Neo is back in action and more fan-favorite characters are also coming back for The Matrix: Resurrections. And the best part is the fact that there is still so much mystery surrounding the upcoming new Matrix sequel. The trailer answered plenty of our questions, but it also raised so many new questions in the process. What’s more, the fourth Matrix film is coming to HBO Max on the very same day that it’ll premiere in theaters! That’s crazy, and it’s just one more reason that the HBO Max vs Netflix debate is heating up.
As a matter of fact, you won’t believe how many blockbuster movies are headed to HBO Max in the next few months. And the best part is that you can stream them all for free on the very same day they hit theaters!
HBO Max vs Netflix
There’s no question that Netflix is the best of the best when it comes to quantity and variety. Just look at all the new movies and series coming to Netflix this month. That’s insane! Of course, it goes without saying that quantity does not equate to quality. Sure, Netflix has tons of high-quality content. But it also has so much filler, and subscribers have definitely been taking notice lately. Just look at Netflix’s most recent quarterly subscriber numbers and you’ll see what we’re talking about.
HBO Max, on the other hand, has become known for high-quality content. Some would argue that HBO’s newest streaming service offers the best of the best. And that’s especially true if you want to see the latest and greatest blockbuster movies. You can never find new theatrical releases on Netflix. Meanwhile, some of the biggest movies of the year begin streaming on HBO Max the very same day they’re released in theaters! That’s amazing, and it’s part of the reason why the HBO Max vs Netflix debate has really been heating up lately.
New theatrical releases on HBO Max
As we mentioned earlier, new theatrical releases hit HBO Max the same day they hit theaters this year. And there are so many big movies on the HBO Max release schedule this month. Take a look at these blockbuster movies:
- Reminiscence: streaming now through September 19 — a psychological thriller starring Hugh Jackman
- Malignant: September 10 — James Wan’s new horror thriller
- Cry Macho: September 17 — the new Clint Eastwood movie everyone’s talking about
- The Many Saints of Newark: October 1 — this is the hotly-anticipated Sopranos sequel that needs no introduction
- Dune: October 22 — OMG, OMG, OMG
- King Richard: November 19 — everyone’s talking about Will Smith finally winning an Oscar for his portrayal of Venus and Serena’s father
- The Matrix: Resurrections: December 22 — this is easily one of the most eagerly awaited movies of the decade
Can you believe it? All those blockbuster movies will stream on HBO Max the very same day they premiere in theaters!…REad more>>