What does the Bible say about youth?
The Bible has a lot to say about the age of youth. Let’s see what all it has to say.
Christian quotes for youth
“You may be the only Jesus some people see.”
“The flower of youth never appears more beautiful than when it bends toward the sun of righteousness.” Matthew Henry
“History maketh a young man to be old, without wrinkles or gray hairs, privileging him with the experience of age, without either the infirmities or inconveniences thereof.” Thomas Fuller
“Surround yourself with the kind of friends who love Jesus as much as you do.”
“You are the only Bible some unbelievers will ever read.” John MacArthur
“You need not be afraid of where you’re going when you know God’s going with you.”
Set a good example
We are all called to set a good example to those around us. We are to be a light to those who are perishing, and encouragement to other believers.
1) 1 Timothy 4:12 “Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.”
2) Ecclesiastes 11:9 “Rejoice, O young man, in your youth, and let your heart cheer you in the days of your youth. Walk in the ways of your heart and the sight of your eyes. But know that for all these things God will bring you into judgment.”
3) Ephesians 6:1-4 “Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. “Honor your father and mother” (this is the first commandment with a promise), “that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land.” Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.”
4) Proverbs 23:26 “My son, give me your heart, and let your eyes observe my ways.”
5) Ephesians 4:29 “Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.”
6) 1 Timothy 5:1-2 “Do not rebuke an older man but encourage him as you would a father, younger men as brothers, older women as mothers, younger women as sisters, in all purity.”
Remain in the Word
One command we are given is to remain in the Word. We are called to continually be filling our mind with truth. This is spiritual warfare, and our weapon against the enemy is the Word of God.
7) Psalm 119:9 “How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to your word.”
8) 2 Timothy 3:16-17 “All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work.”
9) Joshua 24:15 “If it is disagreeable in your sight to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves today whom you will serve: whether the gods which your fathers served which were beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living; but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.”
10) Luke 16:10 “He who is faithful in a very little thing is faithful also in much; and he who is unrighteous in a very little thing is unrighteous also in much.”
11) Hebrews 10:23 “Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.”
12) Psalm 17:4 “I have followed your commands, which keep me from following cruel and evil people.”
13) Psalm 119:33 “Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me.”
14) Psalm 17:5 “My steps have held to Your paths; my feet have not slipped.” …. Read More
Source By : biblereasons