The Amazon Prime Day 2019 countdown is on, with the date officially announced as both July 15 and 16. Preparations for Amazon’s massive 48-hour event can never start too early, though, especially considering all of the Google Home deals have already arrived for you to peruse. With Amazon being the largest online retailer in the United States, you will be sure to find discounts on all things big and small. If you’ve been hoping to find some fantastic savings on smart home devices, Apple products, 4K TVs, and just about everything in between, Prime Day deals are your best bet this summer — though 4th of July sales are a definitely worth a peak. While Black Friday and Cyber Monday are still two of the best times to find savings, Amazon Prime Day deals offer a better chance for people to buy gifts for themselves instead of others. Like Singles Day, it’s the ultimate “treat yourself” retail event.
We’ve been taking a look at the best deals from previous Prime Days to give you an idea of what to expect this year. So before you buy anything at full price, read on to learn more about Prime Day 2019 and our predictions for the best Amazon deals. We may not know exactly what will happen during this 2-day shopping event, but we have a pretty decent grasp on what to watch out for.
AMAZON PRIME DAY 2019 IN A NUTSHELL
Whether you’ve never experienced an Amazon Prime Day before, or just don’t know what to expect for Prime Members in 2019, we’ve got you covered. Here’s everything you need to know about the Prime Day launch in a nutshell:
- Amazon Prime Day 2019 kicks off at midnight on Monday, July 15 and ends on July 16.
- Some Amazon Echo deals have already gone live.
- This will be the longest Prime Day yet at 48 hours in length.
- Taylor Swift will be headlining a Prime Day concert for Prime Members.
- You need to be an Amazon Prime Member to get access to the best deals.
- The best deals will likely be on Amazon devices, Google Home, 4K TVs, and smartwatches.
- The best TV deals will disappear quickly, so you have to jump on them early to avoid missing out.
- Walmart and Best Buy will also likely have sales on Prime Day 2019.
BEST AMAZON PRIME DAY DEALS TODAY
Amazon Prime Day isn’t here yet, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t any great early Prime Day sales floating around. Walmart has already taken the plunge and launched it’s full list of Google Home discounts early. So if you prefer Google Assistant, now is your time.
- ecobee4 Smart Thermostat with Built-In Alexa, Room Sensor Included — $199 ($50 off)
- Nest x Yale Lock — $229 ($47 off)
- Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine Bundle with Aeroccino Milk Frother by Breville — $170 ($80 off)
- Ring Smart Lighting – Spotlight (Starter Kit: 2-pack) — $100 ($30 off)
- Amazon Echo Dot — $25 ($25 off)
- Apple iPad (latest model) — $249 ($80 off)
- Google Home Mini — $25 ($24 off
- Google Home Smart Speaker — $69 ($60 off)
- Arlo Pro 2 Wireless Home Security Camera System — $299 ($181 off)
- Bose QuietComfort 25 — $185 ($160 off)
- Powerbeats 3 — $100 ($100 off)
- GoPro Hero 5 Black — $275 (124 off)
- Apple Watch Series 3 GPS — $199 ($80 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Unlocked 64GB — $495 ($105 off)
- Ring Alarm 5-piece kit with Echo Dot and Philips Hue 2-Bulb Kit – Alexa Guard bundle — $249 ($70 off)
WHEN IS AMAZON PRIME DAY 2019?
The once one-day Prime event is slated to span a whole 48 hours, with the start date as early as 3 a.m. ET on Monday, July 15, and carrying on through July 16. With millions of deals in countries all around the world, this will be the longest Amazon Prime Day we’ve seen so far.
Last year, Amazon Prime Day officially began at 3 p.m. on July 16 and stretched on through midnight on July 17. This year is a little different, however, because other retailers are getting in on the Prime deals. With Google Home devices going on sale already, Prime Day 2019 has pretty much already begun.
WHAT TIME WILL THE AMAZON PRIME DAY DEALS START?
The first couple Prime Days began early in the morning for anyone on the east coast, and that will happen once again for Prime Day 2019. The bulk of the deals will be dropping at 3 a.m. ET mid-July. Though there are already some Amazon device deals going on right now if you can’t wait.
- Wednesday, July 15 (2015) — Started at 2:59 a.m. ET.
- Tuesday, July 12 (2016) – Started at 2:59 a.m. ET.
- Monday, July 10 (2017) – Started at 9 p.m. ET and ran for 30 hours.
- Monday, July 16 (2018) – Started at 3 p.m. ET and ran for 36 hours.
- Monday, July 15 (2019) – Will start at 3 a.m. ET and run a full 48 hours
PRICE PREDICTIONS FOR ECHO, RING, FIRE TV, AND KINDLE DEVICES
Amazon Prime Day is mostly well known for having steep price drops on its flagship devices, and 2019 isn’t going to be an exception to that. Even with all of the hype around a Prime Day Taylor Swift concert, these Alexa device deals are what you need to keep your eye on. Here are some price comparisons between Amazon Prime Day 2018 and right now. You can expect Amazon to match or lower their prices even further this year………..Read More>>